Role available - Sponsorship Co-ordinator
Are you organized, community-minded and love to get things done?
Then you may be the ideal fit for the position of “Sponsorship Co-ordinator”, one of the key roles in building Sunshine Coast Wanderers FC
It’s likely you’ve had some sales experience and you enjoy connecting people and community groups.
Much of the heavy lifting has been done for 2019, although we are always looking for corporate partners to join the team.
You will report to the Board of Sunshine Coast Wanderers FC.
Duties include but not limited to:
· Liaising with current sponsors (sending them game and results information for the team(s) they sponsor, invites to cub events)
· Responding to their queries/requests (in consultation with SCWFC Board)
· Sourcing new sponsor opportunities
· Speaking to new prospective sponsors
· Onboarding new sponsors
· Co-ordinating sponsors day(s)
· Co-ordinating sponsor exposure (signage, apparel, social media)
You’ll join a dedicated team of volunteers in building SCWFC into a special pathway for our region’s most talented players.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org a brief Expression of Interest which outlines you name/current role/previous experience/why you’ll be a good fit for the position – bullet points will be sufficient.